Kia Parts & Accessories Warranty
Kia parts which are distributed by Kia Motors America and sold from, but not installed, by an authorized Kia dealership are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase. Parts that were sold and installed by an authorized Kia dealership are warranted 12 months or 12,000 miles from date of installation.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Any Parts sold or distributed outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Parts where applicable proof of purchase date, installation date, and vehicle mileage at time of installation are not available and are not presented.
- Any part wear due to normal use and exposure.
- Parts installed in vehicles for racing or competition.
- Any parts that are normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance, unless they are defective in material or factory workmanship.
- Parts installed in a car in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Parts that are discontinued and no longer available through the manufacturer.
Kia Motor Co., Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, any genuine Kia part that is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use. Parts that were sold and installed by an authorized Kia dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor. Parts, except for batteries, sold from, but not installed by an authorized Kia dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts. However, labor charges will be the customer's responsibility.
No Cash Refunds will be issued for any reason. Any service or installation charge will be at your own expense, except during the 12 months free-of-charge replacement period.